Legweak is the opposite of Armstrong.
This discovery was made when I was about seven years old and spending the night at Paul Pate’s house. His older brothers tortured me by calling me legweak. Obviously, calling me legweak was the emotional equivalent of waterboarding to my seven year old self.
I’ve been waterboarded, by the way, and it DOES suck.
But I digress.
I am a married father of three who has a penchant for computer science in general and the field of modeling and simulation (M&S) specifically. I’ve been dabbling in or directly responsible for the development of various and sundried military M&S projects since 1996. Apparently, I know what I’m talking about when it comes to this stuff.
Here’s a little bit more about me:
- I grew up in Nashville, Tennessee.
- I attended the U.S. Naval Academy, by way of the Naval Academy Prep School in Newport, Rhode Island.
- I have a BS in Engineering and an MS in Computer Science from the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
- I love the Mojave Desert.
- The best bar in the universe is Pappy and Harriet’s Pioneertown Palace in Pioneertown, California.
- I have spent time in Kuwait, Somalia, Japan, South Korea, and Haiti.
- My professional information can be found here and here.
- I like to kayak, fish, work with wood and work in my yard.
- We have a travel trailer that we lug around the East Coast for family vacations.
- I have a ridiculously strange sense of humor, especially given my age and background.
- My favorite food is spaghetti. Fried chicken is an extremely close second.
So, there you go. Hope you enjoy.